4 Reasons Why It is the Perfect Time for a Workforce Management Technology Upgrade
Spring is right around the corner, Covid vaccinations have begun to roll out, and your workforce is on the verge of starting another “new normal.” During the past few months, we have covered a lot of ways upgrading your workforce management technology can help you adjust to all the changes Covid has brought.
However, for a lot of organizations trying to play catch-up or struggling to keep their heads above water due to constant change—the time to focus on a technology upgrade to help improve their workforce management never seemed right. Well, if you have been putting off or considering an upgrade, now is the perfect time to commit to one.
1) Contact and vaccine tracking will become a requirement for a lot of businesses.
Regardless of whether your workforce has been able to work remotely, or are and have been required to work onsite, contact and vaccine tracking are about to add yet another layer of complexity to workforce management.
For environments with a lot of client or employee interaction, accurate tracking will be vital—but even for those that are wanting to transition back into working non-remotely, at least part-time, the ability to track these things is huge when it comes to health and safety.
Upgrading workforce management technology now means that employees can automatically update management about when they receive their vaccine doses and when they have contact with Covid.
- It also means that all health and safety concerns can be easily addressed—with centralized data, and user-friendly tools.
2) Changes will continue to happen in the workplace.
As mentioned at the beginning of this blog, we are on the verge of another “new normal.” Things will continue to change before they fall into a new routine, which means organizations will need to adapt, refocus, and remain flexible.
Modern workforce management solutions let organizations adapt quickly and successfully, which is why an upgrade makes perfect sense right now.
- It allows for communication to go out immediately when there is a change,
- Can be customized to follow new compliance concerns and policies for everything from scheduling to safety.
- And importantly, will go a long way towards future-proofing any business.
3) It is a great time to capitalize on the momentum.
We are all feeling like we need a break at this point, but generally speaking, a lot of people feel like there’s finally something to look forward to with both vaccinations going out, and spring coming soon.
Make that momentum work for your organization and commit to a technology upgrade while your employees are onboard for positive change.
- Going ahead with an upgrade now means people will be more apt to view it as an improvement—as opposed to later in the year when employees have already settled into a new routine.
4) More data means easier decision-making—for whatever an organization is dealing with.
A lot of organizations will continue to deal with instability for the foreseeable future, so having more accurate data to base decisions on will have a direct impact on their short- and long-term sustainability.
If your organization has dealt with any change, be it good or bad, now is the perfect time to start getting a better understanding of how it is affecting your business via a workforce management technology upgrade.
- More information means better decisions, even as your business continues to adapt and evolve.
If your organization is thinking about a workforce management technology upgrade, we are here to help. Contact us!
- 4 Reasons Why It is the Perfect Time for a Workforce Management Technology Upgrade
- How to Better Support and Manage Mental Health in the Workplace
- Workforce Management Monitoring: Focusing on Data and Respecting Privacy to Deliver Better Results
- Get the Most Out of Your Workforce Management Solution: 5 Areas to Look at When it Comes to Covid, Crisis, and the Workplace
- Workforce Management and Covid-19: 4 Ways to Focus Your Organization and Move Forward